Connecting to a Wi-Fi Network
Once you’ve selected your SIM card options, the initial set up will look for available Wi-Fi networks.
- You can change your Wi-Fi Settings from the Settings menu too!
- Open the settings and select Wi-Fi
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi is turned ON
- Select the appropriate Wi-Fi network you would like to connect to
- Input the Wi-Fi Network Password. (If you are not sure of the password, reach out to your network administrator for further assistance!)
- Once you have input the password, select connect, and you should see your device as connected to your network.